The Wolves Of Xiten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for the cluster of wolf groups from Feral Heart all living in one map together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ares's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares

Ares's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Ares's Bio   Ares's Bio EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:49 am

ll Name: Ares ll
ll Gender: Male ll
ll Pack: Candid Raiders ll
ll Current Rank: Demidus ll
ll Sexuality: Straight ll
ll Mate: - ll
ll Crush: - ll
ll Pups: - ll

--Skillset-- (I do these for all my bios. It gauges how well my character can fight.)

Health: [llllllllllllllllllllllllllll ]
Attack skill: [llllllllllllllllllllllllllll ]
Defense skill: [lllllllllllllllllllll ]
Speed: [llllllll ]
Evasion: [lllllllllll ]
Accuracy: [lllllllllllllllllllllll ]

(I feel like I'm in a Pokemon game or something. xD)

--History--

Homer, Iliad 5. 592 ff (trans. Lattimore) (Greek epic C8th B.C.) :
"Ares made play in his hands with spear gigantic and ranged now in front of Hektor and now behind him. Diomedes of the great war cry shivered [with fear] as he saw him."

---

Born to normal parents in a normal pack, Ares always seemed like the black sheep in the crowd. As a pup, while other young wolves were doing good deeds, Ares was causing mischief around the territory. As he grew older, his parents noticed that he was starting to attract bad luck and was prone to violent outbursts, all of the signs of something previously thought legend in his pack- The Kalliste Spirit. Every once in a while, legend had said that the Kalliste Spirit would infect the heart of a strong pup, giving him the athleticism of an alpha but the deeds of an omega. Knowing this was now true, the alpha of the pack gave the final verdict that Ares should be exiled so not to infect any more innocent wolves with his "sickness". Perhaps because the leader of the pack gave the word to cast him out, he strongly believes in a "Rank does not matter if you don't fit the part" clause.
Becoming a wanderer, Ares embraced his spirit even more, joining packs and infecting them with bad luck, then watching them fall. Over the course of time, Ares was able to activate his spirit's curse at will, which made it his choice to destroy the packs. After some time, he had traveresed Flourite Plains and had arrived at a place called the "Xiten Mesa". Learning there was a pack there, he decided to decievingly join their ranks. The first day upon joining, he planned to wait until after his Hazing to bring the pack to ruin. However, things did not go as he thought they would.
During the Hazing, he had expected the wolves to be weak and unworthy for battle, but it was exactly the opposite. Ares earned his first scars that day, and made a resolution;

"This pack is stong and worthy. Their spirit is bright, the future is set in stone. I will not interfere with fate."

Sincerely becoming a loyal member of the pack, he became a Demidus, soldier. Whoever earns his respect, he will protect with his life.

If you're a coward, liar, or thief, you're probably on his "Kill later" list. Smile

---

Back to top Go down

Ares's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wolves Of Xiten :: THE CANDID RAIDERS PACK :: CR Member Biographies-
Jump to: